Re: squirrelmail-20220130_0200-SVN.devel on Fedora 35, ISE 500 on large email

On Sun, January 30, 2022 10:56 pm, Robert Kudyba wrote:
> [image: white-frame.png]
>
> I've seen this in older versions but we have an instance of an email that
> is very large, i.e., lots of text. It results in a blank/white frame and a
> 500 Internal Server Error. I was able to strace the php-fpm process to see
> where this happens.

You have posted several threads here and been asked to watch your PHP
logs, but you don't seem to do that.  Please always look at your PHP logs
first.  Resorting to strace is fairly outrageous when you'll likely find
an out-of-memory error in the PHP log and then you can google that error
and the solution is straight forward.  Or search the mailing list
archives.  Or search for hints on the SquirrelMail website/wiki.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team

-----