Re: Adding users to shared calendars

On Mon, December 6, 2021 4:00 pm, James B. Byrne via squirrelmail-users
wrote:
> This is due to a failing memory, and compounded by a somewhat obscure SM
> configuration interface.  How does one add and remove users from shared
> calendars?  I have done this in the past.  And I recall the the method was
> located in some out of the way place.  But I cannot recall where that is.
>
> Can someone please tell me where I can find the share calendar
> administrative interface?

If it's been configured already, "Calendar Administration" will show on
the "Options" page.  If you don't find that item listed, then you need to
set your username in the config.php file, under $cal_admins

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team

-----