Re: Need help with Squirrelmail 1.4.23-SVN on Centos 8

Fixed the attachment directory write issue by setting setenforce to '0'.

Then I got held up on the IMAP server (dovecot) and had to set 'Secure IMAP (TLS)' setting to 'disabled'.

Does these sound ok?  Or, do I have another issue??

Great news is I just logged into my new Squirrelmail setup!!!

Jay

List address: squirrelmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx