Re: Plugins - TNEF Decoder

On 2019年04月01日 07:22, James B. Byrne wrote:
> We recently moved our SM installation and at that time upgraded the
> TNEF viewer plugin to tnef_decoder-1.0-1.4.0.tar.gz from
> attachment_tnef-0.7-1.4.0.hll.tar.gz.
>
> However, we can no longer see winmail.dat attachments with the new
> version of this plugin. We have followed the instructions in the new
> plugin and copied the example config into config.php.  We have also
> verified that the compatibility and tnef_decoder plugins are activated
> in sm config.
>
> Is there some missing bit that we need to get this to work?

Hard to say, since it's probably particular to the winmail.dat file you
are looking at or some other Microsoft peculiarity.  I just saw a
winmail.dat the other day that parsed fine, so it "works" but who knows
what curve balls Microsoft has up their sleeve.

Feel free to send an example offlist.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team