favicon and vlogin plugin

SquirrelMail version 1.4.23 [SVN]
vlogin-3.10.2-1.2.7

We just moved our SM installation to a new host.  We took this
opportunity to update some of the plugins that we use.  One of these
is vlogin.

The new vlogin plugin works fine but we cannot seem to configure it
such that the site favicon stays loaded in the browser tab.  Following
the login it is wipe out and replaced with the contents of org_title
defined in vlogin/data/config.php.

Is there some way to configure vlogin so as to have the favicon
persist after the user login?  Is there any way to configure a
specific favicon for each virtual domain?

Thanks,

James B. Byrne                mailto:ByrneJB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Canada  L8E 3C3

-----