Squirrelmail is too security conscious

On Wed, October 31, 2018 11:45, James B. Byrne via squirrelmail-users
wrote:
> This is ridiculous.  I cannot compose a message of any reasonable
> length in a separate window in SM without getting a security error
> when I try and send.
>
> SquirrelMail version 1.4.23 [SVN]
> By the SquirrelMail Project Team
> ERROR
> The current page request appears to have originated from an untrusted
> source.
> Go to the login page
>

> When I try to recover the message contents and go back to the previous
> page I get this:
>
> Document Expired
>
> This document is no longer available.
>
> The requested document is not available in Firefox?s cache.
>
>     As a security precaution, Firefox does not automatically
> re-request sensitive documents.
>     Click Try Again to re-request the document from the website.
>
> Where is this 'FEATURE'? configured and how do I turn it off?

These are all the places that the error message is set:

find /usr/local/www/squirrelmail/ | xargs grep -in 'untrusted source'

/usr/local/www/squirrelmail/plugins/compatibility/includes/1.5.2/global.php:1287:
     logout_error(_("The current page request appears to have
originated from an untrusted source."));

/usr/local/www/squirrelmail/po/squirrelmail.pot:1479:"The current page
request appears to have originated from an untrusted source."

/usr/local/www/squirrelmail/functions/strings.php:1473:
logout_error(_("The current page request appears to have originated
from an untrusted source."));

James B. Byrne                mailto:ByrneJB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Canada  L8E 3C3

-----