Re: Squirrel Mail 1.5.2 SVN and connection to outgoing SMTP server over TLS give me Server error: (0) and link to list over known bugs not working from the bug plugin

Hi Paul and everyone on this mailing list

---Paul wrote---
> SquirrelMail supports STARTTLS.  If I recall correctly, you set
> $use_smtp_tls to 2 in config.php
---
I has checked the config.php file, and here the value already is set to "2" via the administrator plugin from version 1.5.23.

> Actually, the Administrator plugin for 1.5.2 did have STARTTLS support already, but it was slightly broken.  I fixed that and added full STARTTLS support for the plugin under 1.4.23.
---
Paul, thanks for your help!

How can I be sure if SquirrelMail 1.5.23 is correct setup to full STARTTLS support (the value in the config.php file is set to "2")?

Thanks in advance for your answer, and have a nice day.

Regards,
Anders