Re: Squirrel Mail 1.5.2 SVN and connection to outgoing SMTP server over TLS give me Server error: (0) and link to list over known bugs not working from the bug plugin

> Now I has communicated with my hosting company. They write me that the
> outgoing SMTP-server only can be accessed on port 25 and 587. Therefore I
> will mean that I not can use the TLS-option in SquirrelMail, since my
> hosting company use STARTTLS over port 587.

SquirrelMail supports STARTTLS.  If I recall correctly, you set
$use_smtp_tls to 2 in config.php

> My hosting company has closed for Telnet outside there network.

If your hosting company provides services on port 587, then you can telnet
to it.

>> I hope that you please can correct the link in a upcoming release of
>> Squirrel Mail.
>
> It has been fixed in our source repository, thanks for the report.
>
> Nice to see that :-). Where can I upgrade SquirelMail from?

SVN snapshots are on our download page.