Re: display messages in squirrelmail on firefox and ie11

2017.Október 6.(P) 15:20 időpontban sebastian@xxxxxxxxxxxx ezt írta:
Dear Sebastian,

> I have a problem with the view of mails in firefox-browser on windows
> 10.

Instead of Paul, let me point you to the posting guidelines. You haven't
mentioned an important aspect: exactly which version of squirrelmail you
are using?

> Not all the text-content ist shown in the message-window - some lines
> are not shown.

If you use an official repository of a distribution you are most probably
use an outdated version of squirrelmail.
I suspect you are a victim of this bug:
https://sourceforge.net/p/squirrelmail/bugs/2806/
I suggest to bump your squirrelmail instance to the latest SVN. Or at
least use the latest version of the patch attached to the bug. Latest SVN
is preferred, since many other fix is included.

Best regards:
Dwokfur
--
dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus, 06-20-825-8057
Attila Toth MD, Radiologist, +36-20-825-8057