Re: display messages in squirrelmail on firefox and ie11

Sebastian,

On my setup Squirrelmail 1.4.23 [SVN] works fine under Windows 10
Professional on a 4K Surfacebook external monitor under both Microsoft
Edge and Microsoft Internet explorer 11.

Have you tried setting SquirrelMail Display Options?  Find these
settings in Squirrelmail under "Options -> Display Preferences"

Craig