Re: EML file attachments

On 2017年05月18日 06:26, James B. Byrne wrote:
> How do Squirrelmail users handle .eml files sent as attachments to
> regular messages?  We have a correspondent whose system sends these
> things and we need to see their contents.  However I, as the
> administrator, would prefer a solution provided through SM rather than
> an ancillary separate application as we have users on OSX, Windows,
> Linux and BSD systems to deal with.

Sorry for the delay.  SquirrelMail creates .eml attachments itself if
you select a message on the message list and click the "Forward" button.
 Look at the resulting message source and you'll see the attachment is a
.eml file.  Make sure your installation handles such messages and then
compare the structure of that to the ones you're getting from the
external sender.  What's different about them?  How is SquirrelMail
seeing/handling the ones from the external sender?

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team