dumb question: Unknown user or password incorrect

Hi all,

I have been using SquirrelMail for many years using my own address and this
morning when trying to log-on I got the message "Error: Unknown user or
password incorrect." Since there are no other options besides going back to
the login page, I am stuck here. I was hoping you guys would provide some
much needed insight for me.