Re: Abandoned And No-Longer Functional Plugins

On Sun, 31 Jul 2016 21:19:53 +0200
"Tóth Attila" <atoth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> Ahh. Although it says SVN, 2012 was 4 years ago. As a first step: I
> suggest refreshing your squirrelmail install to a more recent SVN
> version
> - preferably not older than a couple of months.

This is a production server that I've installed for customers.  It's
meant to be turn-key (tho I may be contracted for on-going
maintenance and support).  As such: I'm disinclined to go outside the
standard distro environment for anything other than security reasons.

Thanks,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is