Re: Abandoned And No-Longer Functional Plugins

On Sun, 31 Jul 2016, Jim Seymour wrote:

> On Sat, 30 Jul 2016 20:26:39 -0500 (CDT)
> Ted Hatfield <ted@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> It works well for me on
>>
>> SquirrelMail version 1.4.23 [SVN]
> [snip]
>
> Is there some kind of magic sauce I'm missing, then?
>
> Even tried, as a web search suggested *might* work, the compatibility
> "plugin."  No dice.
>
>> From what I've read, that plugin is no longer compatible with SM,
> even with the compatibility suite installed.
>
> When I enable that plugin, *everything" under "Options" from the SM
> interface disappears.
>
> Regards,
> Jim
> --

Jim,

I have had issues in the past with plugins not working with each other.

Try removing all of the plugins except for the change pass plugin.

If it works with the other plugins removed then add them back in one at a
time until you find the offending plugin.

Ted Hatfield