Re: Occasional Empty fields in 'From' and 'Subject' after migrating to new server

I didn't ask for PHP7.  I took it because that was what I got when I ran

#apt-get install squirrelmail

The exact files dropped in my var/cache/apt/archives are:

squirrelmail_2%3a1.4.23~svn20120406-2ubuntu1_all.deb
squirrelmail-locales_1.4.18-20090526-1_all.deb
squirrelmail-viewashtml_3.8-3_all.deb

So, how is it that I do a straightforward install and end up with the wrong version of PHP?  Why couldn't it just install the older version that it needed?

Rick.