Occasional Empty fields in 'From' and 'Subject' after migrating to new server

Hello guys,

I have a weird one here.  I migrated from a Digital Ocean machine to my own privately owned device running Ubuntu 16.04.  After installing Postfix 3.1.0 and Dovecot 2.2.22 I copied the data directory and the virtual host inboxes across.  It was late at night, I logged into the new machine and wow, it worked.  All my mail from the past three years is right there.

Today, I logged in to check my email, and I noticed a peculiar thing happened.  About 10% of my emails are missing text from their Subject field, which makes them impossible to open.  Some of these are even missing text for the From field.  This text is visible on my old host, but not visible on the new host.  I tried to highlight the page in case the text/background were the same color, but that wasn't true.

There is no pattern to the mix.  One message from a particular sender, "info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" was missing the subject text, but another from the same sender did have a subject text.  Has anybody seen this behavior before?  I wish I could be of more help, but heisenbugs like these are quite confounding to somebody such as me as I've never studied the Squirrelmail source.

Here is an example:

http://picpaste.com/Screen_Shot_2016-07-04_at_4.32.23_PM.png

Any ideas?

Thanks!