Re: no way to access configtest page

I don't have that line in /usr/share/squirrelmail/src/configtest.php
[
"Disallowed" not found ]

thanks.

On Sun, May 1, 2016 17:32,
Paul Lesniewski wrote:

On 4/30/16, Andres Chandia <andres@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote: > >  > SM 1.4.23 SVN > config.php doesn't have
$allow_remote_configtest line, if I add it with = >
true > nothing happens  >
/etc/apache2/conf-enabled/squirrelmail.conf > allow from
127.0.0.1 > to > allow
from > all > > is there another possibility?  Edit src/configtest.php and find
the second line that looks like this:  echo "Disallowed"; die;  Comment it out, so
it looks like this:  // echo "Disallowed"; die;  We recommend that after you're
done, you remove the comment marker so that the file is once again disabled.  --  Paul
Lesniewski SquirrelMail Team Please support Open Source Software by donating to SquirrelMail!

            andrés
chandía

administrador de:
parles.upf | delingua | amind
terapia | mapuche koyaktu | mail ong mapuche koyaktu | mail psicoaching |
P No imprima innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el medio ambiente!