Re: empty 'From:' field is some messages

 Dear Tóth Attila,

Thank you for your replies.

>>> you should enter the root directory of the source tree

The next question is, how do I determine what is the root directory of the
source tree in my case?

>>> you are not familiar with the patch command

Speaking of risks, it is my personal vps used only by myself. In the worst
situation I will check my imap email box from mozilla thunderbird or
something like that.

Regards,

--
Marchello Lippi