Re: empty 'From:' field is some messages

Dear Marchello,

SVN means, that it was pulled from the repository on a specific date. I
don't know about Debian's SVN version: on which date they've fetched it.

Applying the patch: first you should enter the root directory of the
source tree. You should then use the 'patch' command. I recommend to use
-p1 option and first check what would happen using --dry-run.
If this is a production machine we are talking about and you are not
familiar with the patch command, I would rather recommend to ask for some
help from an expert around you. Take a look at on patch's man page.

Best regards: Dw.
--
dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus, 06-20-825-8057
Attila Toth MD, Radiologist, +36-20-825-8057