Re: Mail_fetch & gmail

"Top-posting is a natural consequence of the behavior of the "reply" function in many current e-mail readers, such as Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, and others. By default, these programs insert into the reply message a copy of the original message (without headers and often without any extra indentation or quotation markers), and position the editing cursor above it." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Top-posting, accessed in 2015-09-30.

I prefer to do it this way. Many mail services and websites can even quote the start of the currect message, leaving quoted parts out (above or bellow the new words, does not matter). I like it. And Squirrelmail also does it.

Thank you