Re: Mail_fetch & gmail

Hi André
My customer ( email account user) want keep in a single GUI all accounts email
of 3 different providers.
Provider 1 ( Me ), 1 email of customer webpage domain.
Provider 2 ( ISP), 3 emails provided by ISP. Only pop3 allowed
Provider 3 ( gmail), 2 emails provided by gmail.
Of this i dont know if gmail allow imap, and i dont know how configure
squirrelmail to use imap.

Best Regards
Christian