Re: Why have an user mailing list?

Differently from what you seem to assume, it is impossible for every admin deeply knowing every detail of every protocol used by programs in the system they take care of.

It is clear now that the LOG files or the Squirrelmail error are not informative enough to solve the problem - and there is a solution to the problem, since Domino servers are used by other mail clients normally.

I also understand that this would be an improvement in Squirrelmail, both for end users and administrators.

If saying this or having this opinion upsets you... well, I'm sorry, but it does not change anything.