Re: Reply All does not include the Sender email address.

On 8/17/15, jimmy cho <jcho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> squirrelmail  *Stable version snapshots* *(1.4.23-svn)*
> squirrelmail-20150817_0200-SVN.stable.tar.gz
>
> Centos 7
> php 5.4
> postfix 2.10
> dovecot-2.2.10
>
> The Sender is  3FIQ@xxxxxxxxxx

Please send full headers.  "Sender" without more context is ambiguous.

> cc list is   " tanker" <purtanker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> <tanker-a@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> "Alk Rt" <alok.rawat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>      "Chine Kh" <chr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>  Email is addressed to  sales@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> When the reply all selection is made
>
> The To: field is populated with
>
> "tanker" <purtanker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,   <tanker-a@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,    "Alk Rt"
> <alok.rawat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>      "Chine Kh" <chr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> which are the CC adddresses  in the  email.
>
> The sender  3FIQ@xxxxxxxxxx   is  not in the  To: field.
>

> One issue seem in the email header is the  Reply-To is set with
> sales@xxxxxxxxxxxx.  When another webmail client is used,  the sender email
> is place in the To: field.

Then perhaps your bug report should go to the other webmail system
that does not respect the Reply-To header.  Sounds like SquirrelMail
is doing exactly what it should, at least guessing without seeing all
the details.

> When the squirrelmail 1.4.22 version is used,  the    sales@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> is place in the To:  field

So I'll guess that the account you're logged into is
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxx (but it's your job to tell me things like that).
If that's the case, you can look at the setting: Options==>Display
Preferences==>Include Me in CC when I Reply All

> and the cc addresses are placed in the CC:
> filed.  The sender address   3FIQ@xxxxxxxxxx  cannot be found.

See above.

--
Paul Lesniewski