Re: Can't make SquirrelMail have chosen attach size. Why?

Did you restart Apache after changing /etc/php.ini??? Also the max upload size
you have will limit you to 20M... Change that to 25M for a 25M limit.. and
restart Apache for the change to take effect.

-R

On Sat, April 25, 2015 18:35, André Z. D. A. wrote:
> I am trying to configure an SM setup to allow attachments in any number, but
> total size 25 MiB.
>
> I have changed SM's php.ini (and php_ini too, if it should make any difference)
> after seeing my desired size was not working. Now, calling phpinfo() in the SM
> root, I have:
>
> memory_limit	300M	300M
> post_max_size	50M	50M
> upload_max_filesize	20M	20M
>
> But the atachment max size showed on the compose screen didn't change, it's 2M
> as it was initially.
>
> What should I change now? My configtest output, if useful, is (taken out fixed
> parts and a few info was changed, nothing important for the question,
> hopefully):
>
> =======================
> SquirrelMail configtest
> SquirrelMail version:	1.4.22
> Config file version:	1.4.0
> Config file last modified:	25 04 2015 20:39:35
>  Checking PHP configuration...
>      PHP version 5.3.13 OK.
>      Running as XXX(1234) / YYY(5678)
>      display_errors: 1
>      error_reporting: 22519   # what does this mean??
>      variables_order OK: EGPCS.
>      PHP extensions OK. Dynamic loading is enabled.
>  Checking paths...
>      Data dir OK.
>      Attachment dir OK.
>      Plugins OK.
>      Themes OK.
>      Default language OK.
>      Base URL detected as: http://URL/~xxx/base/src (location base autodetected)
>  Checking outgoing mail service....
>      SMTP server OK (220 smtp.mail.server.com ESMTP ready)
>  Checking IMAP service....
>      IMAP server ready (* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 ID NAMESPACE X-ID-ACLID
> UIDPLUS LITERAL+ CHILDREN XAPPLEPUSHSERVICE XYMHIGHESTMODSEQ AUTH=PLAIN
> AUTH=LOGIN AUTH=XOAUTH2 AUTH=XYMCOOKIE AUTH=XYMECOOKIE AUTH=XYMCOOKIEB64
> AUTH=XYMPKI] IMAP4rev1 imapgate-1.8.1_01.61594 imap506.mail.ne1.server.com)
>      Capabilities: * CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 ID NAMESPACE X-ID-ACLID UIDPLUS
> LITERAL+ CHILDREN XAPPLEPUSHSERVICE XYMHIGHESTMODSEQ AUTH=PLAIN AUTH=LOGIN
> AUTH=XOAUTH2 AUTH=XYMCOOKIE AUTH=XYMECOOKIE AUTH=XYMCOOKIEB64 AUTH=XYMPKI
>  Checking internationalization (i18n) settings...
>       gettext - Gettext functions are available. On some systems you must have
> appropriate system locales compiled.
>       mbstring - Mbstring functions are available.
>       recode - Recode functions are unavailable.
>       iconv - Iconv functions are available.
>       timezone - Webmail users can change their time zone settings.
>  Checking database functions...
>      not using database functionality.
>
> Congratulations, your SquirrelMail setup looks fine to me!
> =======================
>
> André

> List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):

-R

 Rich Hall
 rich@xxxxxxxxxx
 http://www.netlynx.us/rich/
 ham radio: kf6arx
 Some people are like slinkies.. Not really good for anything useful,
 but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.
 And remember - if it ain't broke, hit it again.