Re: AddressBook::full_address() should not be called statically ...

> [Mon Jan 12 17:31:00 2015] [error] [client 172.19.10.20] PHP Strict
> Standards:  Non-static method AddressBook::full_address() should not be
> called statically in
> /home/webmail/public_html/src/addrbook_search_html.php on line 129,
> referer:
> https://webmail.zedat.fu-berlin.de/src/compose.php?mailbox=3DINBOX&startM=
> essage=3D1
>
> Now I am not a real PHP programmer, but when I look at that method and
> the places where it is called, it seems like it can or even *should*
> actually be a static method, as it does not use $this at all.

I don't know if this method was originally designed to be called
externally, but you're right that it is fine being defined as static
and since it's being called statically from elsewhere, we should
declare it that way.  Change committed.  Thanks!

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team