Re: Problem with Logging Plugin

Couldn't an easy command like "php -l config.php" be added to the configtest? I have just tested it for a trailing colon like it happened and it will complain. Should someone add a bug or request or patch for this?

Further, it will complain about many other simple mistakes we could probably miss when quickly skimming the config.php file. And James did, from the beginning, what I would do: "Does configtest complains? No? So the problem is not on configuration". Which is not what we've found.

Regards,

Andre'