SM 1.4.10-22 and problem in IE with openning DOC attachment

  Hi there,
I don't say that it is an error of the SM, but does any have problem with SM and DOC attachments in the IE any versions ? When I click in IE to the DOC, system ask ask me to open or save. When I choose open, I'm asked to my login and password to the email and after that the attachment is opened. There is no problem with PDF and there is no problem with doc or pdf in the Firefox (linux or windows). I tried SM 1.4.22 too, no progress. There no complains in the apache's error log.
  Any suggestions ?
  Thanks and best regards
  Josef Karliak.

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) . Pokud mate problemy s dorucenim emailu,