Re: SM 1.4.10-22 and problem in IE with openning DOC attachment [hope finally SOLVED]

I'm really surprised with all of this! But I can't help you more. No ideas. If disabling the service isn't a viable option for you... I don't know.

Lets see if someone else here has any idea. But since this isn't a Squirrelmail problem, I guess it would be too lucky now.

If you don't find the info around the web, try some help forums, detail your findings for them.

Regards,

Andre'