login generates fatal error imap_general.php on line 509

Hi,

I setup squirrel mail on windows 7 professional machine using squirrelmail 1.4.22 with abyss X2 server version 2.9.3 running PHP version 5.5.13 and hmailserver 5.4.1 - build 1951. My webserver, PHP and mailserver are all working fine. When I login to squirrelmail page with username and password it returns a response of:

fatal error imap_general.php on line 509

Any suggestions what to look at?

Thanks!