messages, subjects and senders incomplete

Hello

I have problems with the use of squirremail.

When I recieve differents mails, either the sender, or subjects, or messages
are incompletes.

PLEASE we neer help whith this. Why is that?

There is an image attached.

Regards <http://squirrelmail.5843.n7.nabble.com/file/n25811/squirre.jpg>