"ERROR The current page request appears to have originated from an untrusted source. Go to the login page"

Ever since yesterday(it appears squirrel mail was updated pr patched) not
only did the template change and I can't choose color schemes any more but
also I'm getting this error message almost every time I'm doing any action
such as deleting a message, moving one message to another folder, replying
to a message etc.- I then need to go back and do it all over again and then
it's working :

ERROR

The current page request appears to have originated from an untrusted
source.
Go to the login page"

Any idea how to solve this and how to add color schemes ?

Thank you!