Re: "ERROR The current page request appears to have originated from an untrusted source. Go to the login page"

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 8:20 AM, GuyO <guyoshky@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ever since yesterday(it appears squirrel mail was updated pr patched) not
> only did the template change and I can't choose color schemes any more but
> also I'm getting this error message almost every time I'm doing any action
> such as deleting a message, moving one message to another folder, replying
> to a message etc.- I then need to go back and do it all over again and then
> it's working :
>
> ERROR
>
> The current page request appears to have originated from an untrusted
> source.
> Go to the login page"

I have a thread here where I'm getting a similar message when trying to
purge trash:

"This page request could not be verified and appears to have expired" and a
link to go to the login page.

So it looks like something is messed up with using the internal links.
Never seen this before and I've been using SM for years.