Re: Spam on my squirrelmail server

I don't know if you've already tried RTFM, but:

 bool $edit_name (line 598)
Identity Controls
If you don't want to allow users to change their email address then you
can set $edit_identity to false, if you want them to not be able to change
their full name too then set $edit_name to false as well. $edit_name has
no effect unless $edit_identity is false;
(taken from the manual)

Reply to address is generated.

Apart from these options: SMTP protocol is not identity safe by design.

Regards:
Dw.
--
dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus, 06-20-825-8057
Attila Toth MD, Radiologist, +36-20-825-8057