Re: Adding RTL-LTR buttons to HTML Editor

David,

If that's the case then you have looked into the matter more than I have.

As I understand it fckeditor has been deprecated in favor of ckeditor.

I've looked into rewriting the html_mail plugin with support for ckeditor but it's a bit past my technical level with php.

There's a bounty to add the TinyMCE editor to HTML Mail plugin.

All we need to do is come up with the $1000.00 required.

See http://squirrelmail.org/donations.php#smbounty.

I couldn't come up with the full amount but I'm willing to kick in $100.00 to the pool.

You might want to setup a kickstarter campaign to get some of these bounties taken care of. I would be glad to contribute.

Ted Hatfield