Messages disappearing from Inbox and subfolders

Hi there,

I have set up SquirrelMail for our small charity, just as a single end user.
My ISP forwards email from 5 different email addresses to a single webmail
email address which is accessed by SquirrelMail.  I have put in routing
rules to forward these incoming emails from the Inbox to four separate
users' subfolders, according to what's in the to: address fields. So, all
users can see the inbox, and each others' subfolders (which contain the
forwarded emails from the four different email addresses that come from the
ISP). The reason I've done it this way is so that we can all keep an eye on
each others' emails if one of us is away, etc.

This has been working fine...BUT.. three times now, about a month apart,
I've logged on to find the Inbox and all subfolders emptied of stored
emails. All users deny having deleted emails. The ISP says it isn't
responsible for this behaviour. I can't find any settings that would cause
this.

Any ideas?