Re: UNABLE TO LOGIN TO SQUIRRELMAIL BOX ON MY HP MINI LAPTOP

Mr/Mrs/Ms Prodi,

Rather than add to noise on the list I'm just sending this back to you.
You need to contact the support department at the company that hosts YOUR
Squirrelmail not the people who wrote the software.  They know the details
of how they configured the system.  I provide such advice all the time to
the clients of our company.  The problem could involve network issues as
well, Again all beyond the control of the people who develop SquirrelMail.