Bug Report

my mails are jumbled up old ones show up on top and new ones everywhere?
disturbed
--
Douglas Arege
Senior Administrative Assistant

University of Nairobi, School of Law, Kisumu Campus
Mega City Building, off Kisumu-Nairobi Highway
P.O. Box 19134-40123| Kisumu | Kenya.
Office line:|+254- 0711 963 673|
           :|+254- 020 231 88 34|
|www.uonbi.ac.ke|
Vision: "An excellent Law School committed to the promotion of academic
achievement and excellence in research"

I subscribe to the squirrelmail-users mailing list.
  [ ]  True - No need to CC me when replying
  [ ]  False - Please CC me when replying

This bug occurs when I ...
  ... view a particular message
  ... use a specific plugin/function
  ... try to do/view/use ....

The description of the bug:

I can reproduce the bug by:

(Optional) I got bored and found the bug occurs in:

(Optional) I got really bored and here's a fix:

My browser information:
  Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0

My web server information:
  PHP Version 5.1.6
  PHP Extensions (List)
    * 0 = libxml
    * 1 = xml
    * 2 = wddx
    * 3 = tokenizer
    * 4 = sysvshm
    * 5 = sysvsem
    * 6 = sysvmsg
    * 7 = standard
    * 8 = SimpleXML
    * 9 = sockets
    * 10 = SPL
    * 11 = shmop
    * 12 = session
    * 13 = Reflection
    * 14 = pspell
    * 15 = posix
    * 16 = mime_magic
    * 17 = iconv
    * 18 = hash
    * 19 = gmp
    * 20 = gettext
    * 21 = ftp
    * 22 = exif
    * 23 = date
    * 24 = curl
    * 25 = ctype
    * 26 = calendar
    * 27 = bz2
    * 28 = zlib
    * 29 = pcre
    * 30 = openssl
    * 31 = apache2handler
    * 32 = mysql
    * 33 = radius
    * 34 = oci8
    * 35 = dbase
    * 36 = gd
    * 37 = mysqli
    * 38 = PDO
    * 39 = pdo_mysql
    * 40 = pdo_sqlite

SquirrelMail-specific information:
  Version:  1.4.17
  Plugins (List)
    * 0 = bug_report
    * 1 = delete_move_next
    * 2 = calendar
    * 3 = newmail
    * 4 = sent_subfolders
    * 5 = squirrelspell
    * 6 = administrator
    * 7 = check_quota
    * 8 = empty_trash
    * 9 = folder_sizes
    * 10 = show_user_and_ip
    * 11 = restrict_senders
    * 12 = compatibility
    * 13 = spam_buttons
    * 14 = filters
    * 15 = change_pass
    * 16 = login_check
    * 17 = archive_mail
    * 18 = local_autorespond_forward

My IMAP server information:
  Server type:  dovecot
  Server info:  * OK [HIDDEN] IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS
ID ENABLE IDLE AUTH=PLAIN] University of Nairobi Dovecot ready.
  Capabilities:  IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE IDLE
AUTH=PLAIN

and is believed to be clean.

 UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI IS ISO CERTIFIED

The University of Nairobi is committed to providing quality services to all
its clients. The University will monitor and review its quality performance
from time to time through an effective implementation of the Quality
Management System based on ISO 9001:2008 standard.

University of Nairobi Website: http://www.uonbi.ac.ke/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/uonbi.ac.ke