Re: squirrel_logger questions with v1.4.23 SVN

Hi,

>> It's logging actions such as login, logout, and massmailing, but not
>> events such as regular outgoing mail and subject/sender info. I hoped
>> someone could look at my config and see if there's something I'm doing
>> wrong?
>
> I pasted your configuration into my environment and outgoing emails
> were logged.  You should temporarily disable all other plugins and
> test again.  Also, make sure you don't have any other patches or
> changes to the core code.

I misunderstood how the configuration works. I have it working
properly now, except it doesn't log the program name properly:

Mar 28 15:04:55 email1 0: Message sent via webmail: by 37088
(prop.example.com) at 69.92.85.115 on Mar 28 15:04:55: Message-ID:
954dd88956d52b1db3f7a0be224a46cd.squirrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (TO:
user@xxxxxxx) (CC: ) (BCC: ) (FROM: 37088@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) (SUBJECT:
)

What is the 0: that it is printing in the beginning, after the
hostname (email1)?

> https://example.com/webmail/plugins/squirrel_logger/show_stats.php
>
> Remember to follow the instructions on how to use this file in the README file.

I also misunderstood this. I now see it's only really utilized when
storing user info in SQL.

Thanks so much.
Alex