Re: squirrel_logger questions with v1.4.23 SVN

> It's logging actions such as login, logout, and massmailing, but not
> events such as regular outgoing mail and subject/sender info. I hoped
> someone could look at my config and see if there's something I'm doing
> wrong?

I pasted your configuration into my environment and outgoing emails
were logged.  You should temporarily disable all other plugins and
test again.  Also, make sure you don't have any other patches or
changes to the core code.

> I'd also like to know if it's possible to format the date similar to
> something like "Mar 26 22:53:09". It seems fail2ban doesn't recognize
> any of the default choices listed in the config, and I hoped someone
> was more familiar with how PHP date functions work.

$sl_dateformat = 'M j H:i:s';

> Also, how do I access the show_stats.php that's included with the
> plugin? The SM is at /webmail/ but trying to access the /plugins/
> directory from there doesn't work.

https://example.com/webmail/plugins/squirrel_logger/show_stats.php

Remember to follow the instructions on how to use this file in the README file.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team