ERROR You must be logged in to access this page. Go to the login page

Hi All,

I have been using Squirrelmail version 1.4.22 for over 2 months now and its
been working perfectly.
Suddenly this morning users cant login and it gives them this error:
ERROR
You must be logged in to access this page.
Go to the login page

When i use an alternative mail client users are able to login fine. I have
tried to read online and within this forum and everybody seems to point it
to a cookie issue. I have cross-checked by cookie session settings both on
the server and browser and i don't seem to see an issue.

Please advise will be greatful for any help