Re: Session problem with Firefox but not IE

Hi and thanks to you both.

I think that Wm Mussatto nailed it. I will install the Cookie Warning and Login Check plugins in the next few days and also see if there's a Firefox setting for not sharing instances.

I'll report back what I find.

Kind regards

Niclas