Re: Problems when sending mails from webmail..

Ted,

i did what you told me and configured the submit.mc file, adding the
masquerade parameters.

I restarted the sendmail service and tried sending email with mailx, and the
masquerade worked just fine. The mail went off fine, and the maillog showed
everything as expected (the "from" with the proper masquerade)
But when i send an email from the squirrelmail webmail, the error
continues...

I can tell you that i´m using nutsmail (it´s a provider that adds skins and
other things to squirrelmail), that is why i´m guessing that its a php
issue. When i ask them about this, they tell me that is a squirrelmail
problem, and that they can´t help me. They gave me the link to this forum so
i can ask here....

Tell me if i can do anything else to help you helping me :) Maybe sending
you my config files could help you...

Thanks again, hope you can give me a hand here

regards

Alejandro