Re: per user SMTP credentials

Hi,
I got a setup working now where a user can only send mail with his mail
address, gets authenticated at the SMTP server with his IMAP credentials
suing dovecot and mails get be send to different relay servers depending
on the senders address. I have these postfix settings:

smtpd_sasl_path = private/auth
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtp_sender_dependent_authentication = yes
sender_dependent_relayhost_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/maps/relayhost
smtp_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtp_sasl_password_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/maps/password
smtpd_client_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated
smtpd_sender_restrictions = reject_sender_login_mismatch
smtpd_sender_login_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/maps/login

With those SquirrelMail can authenticate at the SMTP server.

regards,
Hendrik