Re: disable reply-to in options window

On 2012-10-01 03:36, Paul Lesniewski wrote:

> Please do not top-post. READ the mailing list posting guidelines if
> you have doubts how to participate here.

>>> You can probably do that with the Forced Preferences plugin.
>> Well. i would like to remove the reply_to field from the
>> squiirelmail
>> code, i have removed all the reply_to lines from
>> options_identities.php
>> and still the reply_to field in options --> Personal information Is
>> not
>> removed !!! .. what file to edit in order to remove the reply_to
>> from
>> options --> Personal information?
>
> Did you even try the plugin? Don't patch the core. Always use
> plugins.

Thank you very much for your reply and for your time and for all the
wonderful plugins you have created..  I already tried the plugin and it
is working fine and the reply-to header is now hidden, but i just have a
question , can you please tell me what php file is responsible for
hiding the reply-to field in options --> Personal information ? since i
have edited all files and never knew what was that file responsible for
this header ?  i will not patch the source for squirrel , but i just
want to know the file for my knowledge.

Thanks again.
Robert JR.