Re: [SM-PLUGINS] Canadian Weather Plugin Updated

Jon,

  Your increasingly hostile attitude is disheartening.  I told you
twice that I was extremely busy, yet you treat me as if I am getting
paid to be attending to your needs at your whim.  You have no idea
what my other obligations are, and you have no place to put the kind
of expectations on me that you have.

  You should be working *with* me to provide the community with good
software.  Instead, even as soon as I requested some code changes,
your tone was adversarial.  I don't have any idea why that is (not
once did I treat you poorly and never did I refuse to unlock your
account), but it's misplaced and lacking of the respect that I deserve
both as a fellow human being and as someone who has put countless
hours into a product that you and others have derived much use from.

  It's immature and inappropriate to pester me and then, when you
can't seem to wait any longer, go calling me names in public and
deciding to deride the very product that you have so urgently felt you
wanted to contribute your plugin update for.

  I'll grab your update and put it up as time allows, but I will bid
you farewell and ask that you do not return if you cannot come back
with a more respectful attitude.

Paul

--
Paul Lesniewski