Re: Blank message body on some replies

Tomas Kuliavas wrote:

> 2012.08.30 23:47 Queued Queuedington rašė:
>> Tomas Kuliavas wrote:

>>> Message can have plain text and html text parts. Which parts are present
>>> on those messages? If messages have both parts, are texts identical in
>>> them (excluding html tags)?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Tomas
>>>

>> I have a "test case" where the message has only a plain text component.
>
> Is it possible to get a copy of that test case. You can save all required
> message information with message_details plugin. Forward as attachment
> might work too, but I would like to avoid additional changes in message
> contents.
>
> I am running out of ideas and I have to reproduce this problem to
> understand it.
>
> I'll also need to know your SquirrelMail version, language and default
> charset settings used in your setup, enabled plugins and interface
> translation selected by user.
>
> Could you confirm that SquirrelMail configtest.php does not complain about
> mbstring extension configuration to avoid confusion between used string
> functions.
>
> --
> Tomas

SquirrelMail version:  1.4.22
Language:  English

>From configtest.php:

Checking internationalization (i18n) settings...
     gettext - Gettext functions are available. On some systems you must
have appropriate system locales compiled.
     mbstring - Mbstring functions are available.
     recode - Recode functions are unavailable.
     iconv - Iconv functions are available.
     timezone - Webmail users can change their time zone settings.
Checking database functions...
    not using database functionality.

Congratulations, your SquirrelMail setup looks fine to me!

Message details is able to read/save the message (and of course, I can read
the original.)

What's the best way to get it to you?  (I'm uncomfortable posting the entire
message publicly.)

Thanks!