Re: Could not move/copy file - Driving me nuts...

Christophe Garault wrote:

> Le 14/03/2012 20:40, Tomas Kuliavas a écrit :
>> Test your PHP configuration
>> (http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/TestPHPSettings) and check directory
>> defined in upload_tmp_dir setting. Make sure that it is not blocked by
>> open_basedir or safe_mode, if you use them.
>>
> Thanks a lot Tomas. That works fine..
> I thought that the attach file was directly uploaded in the
> $attachment_dir directory and not in the PHP $upload_tmp_dir.
> Also in my php.ini it is mentionned that upload_tmp_dir will use system
> default if not specified wich is confusing.

File is uploaded to PHP upload_tmp_dir and then moved to SquirrelMail
attachment directory.

If upload_tmp_dir value is not defined, try setting it.

Please note that if you have safe mode enabled or use open_base_dir, you
should know how they work and how to debug issues that might be caused by
restrictions set in these settings.