Re: IMAP Problem with Strato

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 2:49 PM,  <hamees@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Is there an easy way to get rid of the following error message? Disable check or something?

I guess "strato" is some paid service?  If so, you should ask them for
support.  Without knowledge of their IMAP server implementation, it's
not very easy to guess what will help you.

> Body retrieval error. The reason for this is most probably that the message is malformed.
> Command:        FETCH 772 BODY[1]
> Response:       OK
> Message:        FETCH complete
> FETCH line:     * 6 FETCH (FLAGS (\Seen) UID 772)

The IMAP server seems to be returning message flag information when it
was asked for the message body.  Maybe the administrators of the IMAP
server can tell you why it is doing that.  You can verify what's
happening by enabling the "Info" plugin and enabling the following two
tests:

SELECT INBOX
UID FETCH 772 BODY[1]

You could post those results here, but you could also send them to the
IMAP administrators.

You also might want to provide more information about what IMAP server
settings in SquirrelMail you used to configure IMAP server access.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team