IMAP Problem with Strato

Is there an easy way to get rid of the following error message? Disable check or something?

Body retrieval error. The reason for this is most probably that the message is malformed.
Command:	FETCH 772 BODY[1]
Response:	OK
Message:	FETCH complete
FETCH line:	* 6 FETCH (FLAGS (\Seen) UID 772)

I get it each time I open a new mail in the squirrelmail frontend.
Server is: imap.strato.de

Cheers,
John