Re: Filter for SPAM

On Sun, January 29, 2012 6:53 am, vnalluri@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> we are not using any filtering plugin. May I know how can I verify and
> change our SMTP server configuration? Thanks for your help.
>
> Regards,
> Venky

you might try http://www.mailscanner.info for spam filtering, and then,
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mailwatch/ to give your users access to
releasing spam messages that might actually not be spam. Mailwatch will
send an email to your users every night. (mailwatch is a web based
interface to mailscanner)

Hope that helps

>  <vnalluri <at> knstek.com> writes:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>>   We are using SquirrelMail. It's marking the genuine mails from other
>> domains like yahoo, gmail etc as SPAM. May I know how can we correct
>> this?
>
> SquirrelMail core setup does not have spam filtering functions and
> internal
> application tagging functions don't change message subject. Which spam
> filtering
> plugin are you using? Please note that spam filters might be outside of
> SquirrelMail scope. They can be part of your SMTP server or local email
> delivery
> agent configuration.
>
> --
> Tomas

> List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):

> List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):
>
> --
> believed to be clean.

"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your
life" - Confucius

believed to be clean.